PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quick Mention: Maybelline Master Drama Eye Liner

Maybelline is a brand that I don't really use except for their Mascaras..love the Falsies! But I succumbed to the marketing and tried the Master Drama Eye Liner and Loved It! It's a creamy pencil, comes in 5 colors I believe and promises a 24hour wear. The color I have is Coal Commander and I can attest to the long wear.. I don't know about 24hour (who does that? lol) but it lasted all day and night ( I wore it about 15hours).
I have to say it stacks up to it's higher end counter parts. I got it for $7.99.
Remember when drugstore brands were really cheap? $7.99 is not exactly expensive.. but I'm just sayin' ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I just bought myself second pot of the Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner by maybelline. I will have to look out for this one now :) Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good, I'm sure you will like it! <3

    ReplyDelete