PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Monday, October 3, 2011

NYX Lipsticks, Lipliners & Lip Gloss

I was in need of some new lipsticks so I went to one of my local beauty supply stores (best place near me) to get Me some NYX!  First let me say that these lipsticks are so moisturizing! It's a lip balm and lip color all in one.
Starting from the right: The gorgeous Fuchsia Pink lip gloss called 'African Queen'.. I am in love with it. Highly recommended. The Lipsticks: (LtoR) 'Hades' Which is a good nudish color for me. I've since discovered another NYX Lipstick called 'Tea' (not pictured) even better as a nude!
An orange color with a little shimmer called 'NYX' it's Ok, not one of my favorites.
Next is 'Very Berry' a rich wine color. Followed by 'Electra' a blue based Red. It's absolutely gorgeous, reminds me of MACs Ruby Woo. Then lying in front: 'Medusa' the perfect Vamp lipstick. Somewhat similar to 'Very Berry' but richer & deeper, reminds me of MACs 'Under World'. Then I got two Lipliners (LtoR) 'Currant', which I got because I thought it would be the counterpart to MACs Currant...not so. It's not as pigmented and it has a slight shimmer to it. Me no likey. And, 'Plum' which is a classic Plum color.
The Lipticks were $5 each, the Lip gloss $6 and Lipliners $3 each.

3 comments:

  1. Hope to see some swatches of these!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some new lipsticks Britt you have to show me where to get some of these! They look great. And I like how you say they are like a lip balm and lipstick in one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhada, try some beauty supply stores..OR, I found out there's an Ulta opening on Queens Blvd. in the Rego Park Center Mall next week! I'm sure they will have NYX. xo

    Alicia, I will do my best!! ;)

    ReplyDelete