PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Small ELF Haul

I needed to replenish the things I love by ELF Cosmetics so I made an order because I cannot find the items I need at either of my local Target's.  From the top row: Probably my most favorite thing ELF makes is their Cool Bronzer, it has no shimmer and it great for use as bronzer or contour.  The High Definition Powder, I absolutely love it. In my opinion it's just as good as MUFE HD Powder yet it's only $6 ( warning: you don't a lot of product ). I know some people have issues with using the HD powders.. what you need to remember is it's all in the buffing. You MUST buff this product out very well or You will have disastrous results. Second row: The Creme Eyeliner in Black. I've recently discovered that I like this product from them. It lasts a long time (all day not 24hrs) and it doesn't fade. Next..the Liquid Eyeshadow in Sexy Silver. Well... I went to go use it after having it for 2 weeks and it was completely dried out. Need I say anymore? Then a Mineral Shadow in a purple shade called Flirty. I've yet to wear it, I watched it & it's beautiful. Bottom row: I got 2 Creme Shadows one in Black Licorice and the other in Butter Pecan. I primarily use these as a base for a powdered shadow that's similar in color.
Brittany xo











No comments:

Post a Comment