PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In Love with INGLOT!

I have completely fallen in love with INGLOT. I got this 5 pan palette of their eyeshadows at IMATS NYC in April. They more than lived up to all the hype I had been reading and hearing about. The pigment is out of this world and the amount of product you get for the price is amazing. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love NYX products, well INGLOT has come along and evened out the playing field. I have heard so many people say INGLOT is the new MAC and I have to say I totally agree. MAC has decent products but this ideal of them being the standard is about time being challenged. The only thing I don't like about INGLOT is this number system instead of naming their colors. Names would be sooo much better.
The colors in the palette I have all have a shimmer to them, glitter in some cases. I made the mistake of throwing away the plastic casing they come in so I don't remember the numbers unfortunately. (left to right) The Orange is the boldest I have ever had. The next is a Purple.. it's photographing as really Red, it is not that red in person. There is a reddish undertone to this purple but not as pronounced as this picture implies. The Yellow is a perfect primary Yellow. The Blue is very interesting... it's a kind if sky blue yet somewhat deep... it's gorgeous. And the Black is crazy.. in a good way! It's like MAC's Black Tied times 20. It's a very deep dark pigmented black with gold and reddish shimmers throughout... Fabulous!!
It took me a while to really get into the shadows but once I did... Wow! I'm in Love. Since having this palette I've gotten to try their other products and the whole line is excellent. Everything I've tried is of top notch quality. Thankfully we have a store here in Times Square.. which I've stayed away from on purpose... I'm saving it for my birthday. Next month is my birthday and the INGLOT store will be my gift to myself. 
Yes my name is Brittany and I am obsessed. If there's a cure for this I don't want it! LOL
Stay tuned for a Haul :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful Britt You have to take me there with you to the store one day! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! We'll make a day of it ;)

    ReplyDelete