PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My 'Wearable' Dare To Wear Look

One of my favorite Blogs & one I follow is having a Dare To Wear Challenge. Here is my entry. After considering to go all out with a Runway look I decided to take another angle. I decided to take the extreme looks from the prototype photos and do something you can wear almost anywhere. I kept certain elements... the bold Orange, the exaggerated contour & highlight and made it something a bit more relatable. I added an extra pop of color with a Burgandy brow! It is still a statement look... live a little and try it out! ;-) Visit Alicia's Blog "FunnyFace Beauty" and enter if you DARE !
Here's a link to the contest: FunnyFace Beauty's "Dare To Wear Contest"





My Foundation & Powder are same as always refer to other makeup looks.
Revlon Beyond Natural Primer
Covergirl Pressed Powder-Light Beige (highlight)
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow-Deep Brown (contour)
MAC Blush-Mountain High
Eyes....
NYX Jumbo Pencil-Natural (base)
MAC Eyeshadow-Matte Orange
Covergirl Eyeshadow-Orange Shimmer from Tropical Fusion Quad
Prestige Eyeshadow-Frosty Beige
e.l.f. Eyeshadow-Brown (in crease)
Rimmel Pencil-Burgandy (eye brows)
Wet n Wild Creme Liner-Black
e.l.f. Mascara-Jet Black
Lips....
Prestige Lipstick-Raven
Max Factor Lipgloss- On The Prowl





5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I really like the eyes, What shadows did you use?
    Thanks so much for doing this. I'll be posting your pic in an upcoming blog. Hope you will take the next challenge as well.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, love especially your lips :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I really love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree Brittany. Very Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like it, looks pretty :)

    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete