PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This is the look I did this past Labor Day weekend. Using the new colors I got last week from my Mini-Drug Store Haul. The new Revlon Primer I got is pretty cool. I'll admit I've gotten so used to the Smashbox primer but it's a nice dupe. I absolutely LOVE the Wet n Wild Creme Liner! It really is amazing...especially for the price. It's $3.99. Much better than the one by HIP which is $15! Big thanks to Tatiana Ward for that recommendation, her site http://www.beatfacehoney.com   
I used the Prestige Duo on the eyes and also added Makeup Forever's Blue Eyeshadow to give the Prestige blue an extra pop. And I used e.l.f.'s Pink Kiss lip gloss. Here's the link for new products I used: Drugstore Mini-Haul
more detail after the jump...


Revlon Beyond Natural Primer
IMAN Creme Foundation & Powder

Tropez Pressed Powder-Warm Beige (highlight)
e.l.f. Brow Kit -Medium
Revlon Creme Shadow-Neutral (for eyes base)
Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner
Prestige Eyeshadow Duo-Shimmer Navy Blue & Beige
Makeup Forever Eyeshadow-Blue 
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow-Black Plum (contour)
MAC Blush in Mountain High
Rimmer Lip Pencil-Currant
Prestige Lipsick-Raven
e.l.f. Lip Gloss-Pink Kiss



4 comments:

  1. I love purple eyes. Will have to try the wet n' wild liner.
    If you get a chance, check out my dare to wear challenge. i would love to see your look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Brittany
    Thats exactly what I want you to do for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FunnyFaceBeauty: The WnW liner is Great!!! I'm going to do your Dare look... it looks like fun!

    @Rhada: When ever your ready girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this look Brittany

    ReplyDelete