PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Monday, July 29, 2013

Antonio Lopez for MAC Cosmetics!

If you know me you I don't get excited about MAC and their countless collections. Well they finally have my attention and that hasn't happened since the Wonder Woman collection. MAC is releasing a limited edition collection inspired by the iconic puerto rican fashion illustrator Antonio Lopez! In his short life the legendary Lopez made an unforgettable mark in fashion. Three of his muses (pictured above) Marisa Berenson, Jerry Hall and Pat Cleveland have joined forces in the fabulous promotion. Just seeing these groundbreaking models who are legends in their own right come together to pay tribute to their friend is enticement enough for me! 
Here's one of Lopez' illustrations and one of the palettes I can hardly wait to get my hands on. You know I loves me some purple! Looks like I'll be doing a little MAC shopping! The collection debuts in the fall on September 12th and runs till about October 12th. Mark your calenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment