PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer

o
I think I have found my favorite product by Maybelline. I love their mascara's but I absolutely love this concealer. The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is one of the best drug store concealers I have ever tried. I how ever am not a fan of the Fit Me Foundations primarily because I favor full coverage foundations.  Fit Me foundations are one of the most sheer foundations I'm aware of, it's nearly a BB Cream in my opinion. The fact that my favorite concealer is by Makeup Forever and I find this drug store brand  nearly comparable is a quite a statement. It's very creamy, easily lasts all day and is easy to work with. At $6.99 a pop and being nearly on par with it's high end counter parts I consider it a no brainer. A must have! 


                                             I am wearing the Fit Me Concealer in #30

No comments:

Post a Comment