PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quick Mention: L'OREAL Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner

I just got L'oreal's Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner. I love it. I have been on a search lately for a really good eyeliner. Other that my regular fav's MAC's Smolder & Feline and also Milani's Liquif'eye. Ok, back to L'oreal. They promise that this mechanical pencil will last 16 hours, that it is smudge proof and two times the intensity of your average eyeliner. Well, I wore it for 9 hours and it didn't budge.. I don't know if the occasion will come where I'll need it for 16 hours but it's nice to know that it may stand the test! As far as it being two times the intensity of you average liner... well I'll say this: it's exceptionally good for a drugstore brand. It's no Smolder.. but then, what is?  I have it in Carbon Black and it's very black which I love, that is a must for me. And it features something I've never seen on one of these mechanical pencils.. it has a built in sharpener on the top paired with a smudger (you better use the smudger quick, remember it's smudge proof!) And! it's pretty cool to have the sharpener. So for the record.. I really like it, perhaps better than Maybelline's Master Drama pencil I reviewed a while back. It lines both the top & bottom lash perfectly. I got it from Ulta for $8.99 
Boy do I love having an Ulta here in NYC now! ;)








(one double swatch & one singular swatch)

No comments:

Post a Comment