PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The NYX 'All I've Ever Wanted Box'

Continuing my love affair with NYX Cosmetics I not too long ago got my first large palette from them. They have truly become my favorite as far as eye shadow goes, the pigment is out of this world. I am totally in love with this palette, I use it nearly every day! It blows the Coastal Scents palettes out of the water. NYX is high end quality at affordable prices!
It comes with 72 eye shadows.. a mix of shimmers and matte finishes. Then when you slide the top layer side ways it opens up to 6 lip colors, 4 blushes, a highlight, a contour, a bronzer and a face powder.
On the NYX website this palette is $28 however I paid about $17 for it on the bargain site HauteLook.com. Join HauteLook and you can save on everything from cosmetics, to shoes, clothing, things for the house and much more. The sales vary from 40% off and up! It's an excellent place to get designer things for much, much cheaper prices. Just FYI: it's takes about a month to receive your purchases, so keep that in mind.                               Xoxox Brittany
NYX Cosmetics
HauteLook

2 comments: