PRINCESS BRITTANY MAKEUP

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Birthday Weekend Was So Much Fun!


Friends, family and fabulous new friends made my party Saturday, Aug. 28th a blast. A good time was had by all! Nothing but good energy from the happy feeling throughout the crowd to the absolutely unbelievable DJ it was a party not to be forgotten! Lots of laughs, dancing and yes cocktails! ;-)  I had the time of my life! xx
with A.C.  Star of the group Constellation

Here I am @ my party with Paul Alexander who is one third of the singing group The Ones.



Makeup:
Face:
IMAN- Foundation & Powder
Tropez-Warm Beige (highlight)
Bobbi Brown-Black Plum (contour)
Covergirl-Raisin Eyeshadow (for blush)
MAC-Mountain High Blush
Eyes:
e.l.f- Hot Pink Eye Shadow
MAC-Matte Orange Eyeshadow
MAC-Carbon Eyeshadow
MAC-Black Tied Eyeshadow
e.l.f.-Shimmer Taupe Eyeshadow
Lips:
Ricky's-Burnt Orange Lipstick
Avon-Darling Pink Lip Gloss




3 comments: